Thursday, June 16, 2016

You've not heard the last of me

What a month May was. First I had the opportunity to meet with some infosec people I havn't seen in a very long time and also met some people in the business that I’d not met before. Then I got selected to speak at Black Hat USA 2016. The second year in a row. This time co-presenting with Daniel Gruss - one of the protagonist in field I've been playing in the last year and a half. Further I had the opportunity to speak at Hack In The Box 2016 in Amsterdam on "Cache side channel attacks: CPU Design as a security problem" where again I met up with some wonderful and interesting people. As if that wasn't enough I got to co-author my first academic paper in a field I've been doing only as a hobby till now. It will be published soon I hope. Finally I left the company I've founded. I now work full time with InfoSec. It's not without a heavy heart that I leave the company I've helped build. I'm proud of the work I did there and I've been fortunate to work with such brilliant people. 

This transition will have consequences for my blogging. At present I cannot say how it will continue, but I think I can safely promise that you've not heard that last of me.



Anyways thanks must go out to all the people who have helped and encouraged me and of to those who spend their time reading this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment